- Learn to Appreciate what I already have in my life Still a working progress but I am getting there
- Lose 30lbs minimum (starting weight 270) Ending weight for the year is......... 245.2 I did gain some weight due to the holidays unfortunately and I may not have fully reached my goal but I am pleased with the fact that I have lost 25lbs.
- Pass my Boards exam due to some financial set backs this year I was not able to take my boards exam but I am still working on it.
- Start my Career
- Make stitched cards
Stitch 24 charity squaresI am so thrilled I was able to complete 18 charity unfortunately one of the groups I stitch charity squares for is closing down so the opportunity to still more squares was limited
- Complete 1 UFO
Stitch Brookes Book's advent ornaments (starts in Feb.)I have finally found time to start the advent ornaments. Here is Katie Kitty
- Learn a new stitching technique
- Explore different dying techniques
- Blog every other week (at least once a month min.) well I have not been able to keep up with this goal but will keep on trying next year.
- Use my sewing machine I attempted to use my sewing machine but that attempt was very unsuccessful but with hopes I can make something next year.